There are only five days left to enter WA Awards 10+5+X 45th Cycle!
Entries will close in five days, and we have prepared the five basic questions and answers about WA Awards to help you prepare your entries before midnight 23:59 GMT +0 on Wednesday, 20 September 2023.
It’s not too late to work on your entry! WA Awards 10+5+X is accepting entries from architects, architecture offices, interior designers, interior design offices, architecture and interior design students from all around the world.
Here’re the five basic questions and answers to let you in the WA Awards 45th Cycle:
1. Do I need to be a member of WAC to submit my entry? Yes. You can create an account in our Sign Up page. If you’re already a WAC member, you need to sign in to WAC to submit your entry.
2. How will I submit my project? After signing in, please go to “Add A Project” on your drop-down menu to upload your entry by selecting the relevant category in the upload form. Once you complete your upload, you will see your project in your editor and the “Participate Button” under your project.
3. What are the categories for WA Awards? WA Awards has 2 main sections: Architecture and Interior Design. There are 3 categories for Architecture section (Designed, Realised and Student) and 2 categories for Interior Design section (Realised and Student). See the category details on this page.
4. Who are the jury? WA Awards Jury is composed of a mixture of WAC’s Honorary Members and earlier WA Award Winners, and the fellow community members of World Architecture Community. The judging process is based on 2 selection processes: Votes of the WA Awards Jury and the Votings of fellow Community Members of World Architecture. Read more about the Selection Process on this page.
5. What is the prize? WA Awards Winners will receive a special, digital, printable WA Award Winner Poster and a digital WA Award Certificate. They will be made available to winners in a few weeks after the winners of the Cycle are announced.
Enter WA Awards 10+5+X 45th Cycle now!
If you need a visual guidance, please visit our How To Participate page. If you have further questions about WA Awards 10+5+X, you can contact the WAC editorial team at [email protected].
Remember the deadline for the WA Awards 45th Cycle entries is at midnight on 20 September.
Top image: Espace Mayenne by Hérault Arnod Architectures in France won the WA Award in the 44th Cycle in the Architecture/Realised category. Image © Cyrille Weiner.